In the fall I set up myself as a project manager.  To me the biggest
pain is that you need an account (using an e-mail that you are not
already using for iTunes) for the PM account and a different account
(with yet a different e-mail address) to be the person that actually
buys/installs the software.  After setting it up I recall it worked O.K.

For some reason I ended up setting up all my iPads with different iTune
accounts, I guess because you can only download an app so many times
with the same account.  It sounded like there is a different way to
install software on many machines but I was too thick to figure it out.

Brian