From: David McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:18:17 -0500
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [MSUNAG] Apple computer repair?

I thought that we had recently discussed where to take Apple
computers for repair, but when I searched the archives the latest
thread I could find was from June 2005 (which recommended the
Computer Center fifth floor, Eubulus, and CompuUSA).  I suspect that
Capitol Macintosh in Lansing is now the go-to place for repairing
MSU-owned Apples, but could someone please bring me up to date?  Thanks.

-- dkm
David McFarlane, Systems Designer
Dept. Psychology, Michigan State University
[log in to unmask]    www.msu.edu/~mcfarla9
Voice: (517) 353-0799    Fax: (517) 353-1652