Is there any real reason for this change?  I guess I'm just
envisioning the large number of questions I'm bound to get because
people's wireless will have stopped working because the SSID they used
to connect to isn't there anymore.  It just seems to me that unless
I'm missing something obvious, this is just changing something that
was working fine before.  (And FWIW, if it was going to be changed, to
me it would make far more sense to go to something like MSU Wireless
rather than MSUnet, but that's just my personal opinion.)

(And I don't mean this as an attack, which I recognize it may come
across as) I'm genuinely curious for why it's being done.)

Gary