We are in the process of phasing out the word "Wireless" in our SSID
names.  Everyone is encouraged to move to "MSUnet 2.0".  In a few months
"MSUnet Wireless 2.0" will be removed.

In other buildings you may see "MSUnet" and "MSUnet Wireless".  The one
with the word "Wireless" will be removed as well.

LB

--
Lisa Besko
Academic Technology Services