From:  "George J. Perkins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:  Tue, 17 Jan 2012 23:33:15 +0000
To:  "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  Re: [MSUNAG] HP Laser Printer Repair

We (Physics-Astronomy) have often called in CCS Micro Age (517-372-4033)
over the years.

Since the economy has faltered, they seem to have cut back on staff,
spreading the remainder rather thin, and making the service less timely
than it used to be. If it's not an emergency case, however, when they
do get someone here (for us, usually their tech Chris Houghton), the
job generally gets done well, and the costs are in line with other repair
services we've checked.
--
                                George

George J Perkins                  http://www.pa.msu.edu/people/perkins/
1209B BPS Bldg, MSU               Phone: 517-884-5467
East Lansing, MI  48824-2320        FAX: 517-353-4500