 >>> On 12/19/2011 at 1:45 PM, Linda Barrows <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I too just had to call the EBS hotline to find out when I could update my
> browsers since they had updated our CA program and it no longer worked in
> the older version of FireFox.  The guy told me that they have things working
> with newer versions now.  I asked how we (the U staff) were supposed to know
> about this and he told me that a newsletter went out.  I didn't get this
> newsletter, obviously. Did anyone else?

although it was exactly an *announcement*, the browser review was mentioned in the Dec. 9th issue of MSU EBS Support Pathway 2011 Volume 12 Issue 3.

If you support EBS users you should subscribe for such nuggets, even though much of the content isn't stuff that you'll care about if you have no role in EBS.

--
Kim Geiger
Information Technologist