From: "Charlot, Firmin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 21:17:04 -0500
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [MSUNAG] Need your help in choosing a new phone

Hello Fellow NAGers,
I am in need of some advise in choosing a new phone and I need your help.

Currently I have an iPhone 3G which was wonderful when I first got it a number of years ago but now it ... Uh hmmm ... Well loosing its appeal - between dropped calls through AT&T and the lack of flash on the phone among other things, it's time for a change.  Sprint's service plans sound good but what would an alternative phone be?

It would help me great if you could answer the following questions:
What type of phone do you have now?
Why did you decide to buy?
What's your favorite feature?
If you had to choose all over again, what phone would you go with and why?

Thank you and goodnight.

Firm.