On 11/7/11 10:03 AM, Al Puzzuoli wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Hello everyone,

Wondering what would happen in the following scenario. A mail.msu.edu account is set to forward all email to another address. I set a vacation message in the MSU account. Does the forwarding rule prevent the vacation message from being sent, or can the two rules coexist, IE, vacation message gets fired off, and then incoming message is forwarded?

Thanks,

Al

Al,
Forwarding is processed before the vacation reply message. The vacation message would not be sent. /L

--
Leo Sell
Academic Technology Help Desk

ABRAHAM LINCOLN