From: Tom Rockwell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 9:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] VMWare training?

Hi,

We're working on a plan for deploying a VMWare cluster, I'm wondering if anyone has taken a training class for VMWare that they would recommend?
I've used virtualization for basic server consolidation on ESXi and Redhat, but have stuck to simple configurations.  We're wanting to do shared storage for the cluster and DR between two sites now, so there is a large step up in complexity combined with a step up in the availability needs.  It seems that training could be useful in this situation.

Thanks,
Tom Rockwell