Good morning.

So, I have had a request from a department to work on some shared department calendaring.  Basically, all staff here have Exchange accounts.  None of the faculty do.  They want to share a calendar, via the web, with faculty.  I can easily create a public calendar in a public folder for the staff to manage.  Awesome.  Great.  What I'm wondering is, is it possible, with Exchange 2007, to make a public folder calendar public, as in viewable in a web browser to "anonymous" users, like you can your personal calendar?  I know how to set it up for a personal calendar.  Would the same process work for public folders?

Thanks for any thoughts and or assistance.

-dak

*  Dak Aldrich
*  Info Tech
*  College of Music, MSU
*  517.432.5045
*  http://helpdesk.music.msu.edu

This message is only for the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the named recipient you should not read, distribute or copy this email.  Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent those of Michigan State University or the College of Music.  Any information obtained from or contained in these emails is confidential.  No information will be shared or given to any persons outside of the appropriate department(s).