Tom,

I took both the V3.5 Install and Configure, and the V3.5 Deploy, Secure
and Analyze.  We walked through nearly every button-click on vCenter and
option on the command line.  I wasn't very familiar with VMware at the
time so it was a bit much to absorb.  If you've been using it for a
while, you have a better reference point than I did.  They have a Design
course that might work for you.

At this point I have a two-site environment with shared storage and it
isn't that complicated.  I'd be happy to meet with you to talk VMware
and show you what we've got.

Would anyone else be interested in meeting to compare VMware notes?

--
Ed Symanzik, ATS