In the spring of 2011, MSU UARC (Usability/Accessibility Research and
Consulting) conducted the first Michigan State University Internet Use
and Opinion Survey (also called the MSU Internet and Mobile Technology
Survey). The intent of the survey was to gather baseline information
on how the MSU community uses computers and mobile technology, and
determine what information would be most important to have on an MSU
mobile site. We are pleased to announce the release of our Results and
Analysis technical report as well as the full dataset at
http://usability.msu.edu/techsurvey/

Please feel free to use our results or conduct your own analyses with
the raw data - we ask only that you cite the tech report in any
publications.

--
Graham L. Pierce

Usability/Accessibility Research and Consulting
University Outreach and Engagement
Michigan State University
95 Kellogg Center
East Lansing, MI 48824-1022