Hi,

We have a ROCKS cluster, but it is just Ethernet.  Does the cluster have
no Ethernet network?  (Is this a planned cluster?)  You need some way to
build the nodes and the ROCKS way is PXE boot driven installs --- I'm
not sure if you can PXE boot over Infiniband?  Also, other node
management stuff (IPMI) relies on Ethernet.  I think Inifiband clusters
normally have Ethernet for management and Infiniband for the data links.

-Tom