From: Laurence Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 10:15:11 -0400
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [MSUNAG] MSU web sites in context

After resetting some Ethernet switches this morning, Ichecked the websites of MSU colleges and was interested to see the different styles used in context with each other and with notable web sites such as Apple, Microsoft, the New York Times and the BBC.  They all look great and your mileage may vary of course but the take-away for me was that the siteswith the MSU green header seem to be rather top heavy.  Sorry if that was your toe that I just stepped on, especially since I really like the gentle leadership that the MSU web team has provided in recent years, but enough $0.02 can buy a small coffee.

Food for thought…

Laurence Bates

Laurence A. Bates

College of Education