One of our faculty members is trying to embed an Angle Forum into an MSU Google Site using the following URL.

https://login.msu.edu/?App=MSUNet&service=https://angel.msu.edu/section/default.asp?id=FS11-MTH-828-001-936674-EL-32-574

The user is asked to login, and can do so successfully, but the embedded content is not displayed.  An error is displayed about not having access to the course(sorry I did not write down the exact error message) and given an "OK" button.  If you click on the OK button it takes you to the main Angel interface and loads successfully  without asking the user to login again.  If you then return to the original Google site the angel page is successfully displayed/embedded.  It seems that this is very close to working and I was just wondering if anyone knew what he is doing wrong.

Thanks,

Steve Plemmons