From: "Rytlewski, Jamie" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 10:18:33 -0400
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] shop.msu.edu Insecure

I thought about contacting shop.msu.edu, but 1) I have no idea who these contact forms actually go to, 2) I knew I’d probably get a faster response on the NAG (which happened).

It’s a sad state, but sometimes making a security flaw public gets it fixed faster than just contacting the people that didn’t fix it to begin with. This is one case that should have been fixed a long time ago. This is a very apparent flaw and if it wasn’t fixed by now, my feelings were going public would fix it sooner.