When I go to the EBS home screen, I find the following notice from
way back on 3/23/2011:

"Internet Explorer and Firefox have released new versions of their
respective browsers. Currently, both are unsupported by EBS. We are
working to determine when Firefox 4 and Firefox 5 (for both Windows
and Mac) and Internet Explorer 9 will support the system software. It
is recommended to use Firefox 3.6 or Internet Explorer 8, as your
work requires, on your system and use it to access EBS Portal applications."

Isn't that backward?  Don't FF 4 & 5, and IE9, already support
EBS?  Shouldn't that instead read, "We are working to determine when
the system software will support Firefox 4 and Firefox 5 (for both
Windows and Mac) and Internet Explorer 9"?

Whom do I contact to make the correction?

-- dkm