>>> On 6/23/2011 at 3:29 PM, Troy Murray <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I agree with you about the lack of support for newer browsers, the
> Angel/Blackboard system has the same limitation.

I was just grumbling about this this morning.  Yes, it's true that I don't understand the nature of the problem behind the scenes, but if I encountered it at Amazon or elsewhere, they'd lose a sale rather than get my sympathy.

It's kind of, well, unacceptable, actually, and it's turning into a real support hassle for me as my users, despite my admonitions, click on the upgrade button and then can't use EBS.

--
Kim Geiger
Information Technologist