OK, I'm confused.  I don't understand how Office 2010 does license
authorizations.

I installed Office 2010 on a system and all seemed well, but then the
user started getting a screen that asked for a license code.  When I
got to the machine I entered the 5 x 5 code that was on the back of
the CD, but I got an error message  saying that the code was invalid.

So...  Does Office 2010 bind however many licenses you bought to a
particular 5 x 5 code?

If you decide you need more licenses, do they get added to the
original 5 x 5 code?

The user who has this pop up is one of my first 2010 users, and
really can't afford to not have Office running this weekend.  How
long does this crabbing message get displayed before Office stops
working completely?

Thanks!

--STeve Andre'