Anyone know when we'll see updated browser support for EBS?  The current
support is getting a bit long in the tooth, and a laptop that I just
received from Dell actually came with IE9 installed already, which of
course won't work.  Firefox 5 is now out, and even 4 doesn't work (of
course, it should never have been called 5 anyways, but that's a
completely different story).

Further, personally, I kind of find it ridiculous that the system not
only doesn't work with the newer browsers, it explicitly blocks them.
(My guess is it's pretty likely it really would work if not for that).
I can understand telling people that only certain versions are
supported, but actively blocking other versions is pretty low.  I had a
faculty member here who had a lot of problems with that because he's on
a Mac, and ended up having to use a secretary's machine to do his
benefits updates recently because he couldn't get in from the mac
because all the browsers he had were blocked.

Gary