I've checked all the NetIDs, except for one, we'd already been made
aware as of yesterday and had already scrambled their passwords.

Our general process when a known or suspected compromise has occurred is:

1. Scramble the password
2. Make user contact attempts
3. When contacted, advise the user how to reset their password and never
to reuse the same password or any iteration or derivation in the future.

/L

--
Leo Sell
MSU ATS Help Desk