Oops! It's been so long since I've last used it --- at the time they
were still recommending that it be used only with Windows. I'm glad
GRC has expanded their base since :)

Ashley Shillinger
Research Tech Support Facility & GLBRC
Michigan State University	T: 517-353-6794
Systems Administrator		F: 517-355-6758
202D Biochemistry Bldg		E: [log in to unmask]