From: Ashley Shillinger [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 4:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Data recovery software

Another +1 for Spinrite: as long as your machine is a Windows machine.

Ashley Shillinger

Research Tech Support Facility & GLBRC

Michigan State University        T: 517-353-6794

Systems Administrator                            F: 517-355-6758

202D Biochemistry Bldg                          E: [log in to unmask]