For what it is worth.  There are several companies selling refurbished
Polycom 9004XLP systems at the moment.  The cost from 123.tv, for example,
is $10,600 with all of the software options and a single HD camera.  This
price also includes bringing the units back into warranty and current
upgrade status with Polycom, plus a one year, next day Polycom replacement
warranty.  This unit is arguably still Polycom's top of the line 720p model
and the systems that I have seen appeared to be like new with all of the
cables and original packaging included.  I can send you a quote that we
received if you are interested.

Laurence

Laurence A. Bates

College of Education