I would like to invite everyone to the Feb. 8 N-SAC meeting regarding mass storage.

As disk space keeps growing the challenges of backup and redundancy get more complex.  Would anyone be willing to share how they are handling mass storage with a simple 10 minute presentation?  I thought this would be a timely and important subject to bring up.

Areas of discussion: Software and Hardware used; how are you dealing with the Institutional Data Policy?

Date and Time: Feb. 8 from 10:30 to 12:00.

Agenda

1.       Mass storage presentation.

2.       Round table discussion on mass storage.

3.       The Institutional Data Policy and how it affects mass storage.

Matt Stehouwer
Technology Manager
College of Natural Science Deans Office

Michigan State University
154 Natural Science Blg.

East Lansing, MI 48824
517 355-9003 | Email: [log in to unmask]