On 1/27/2011 6:36 PM, John Valenti wrote:
> Hey, don't rub it in!	:-)
> I had to get help from our office supervisor to input my time.  And then a week later I heard that we all did it wrong.

Heh, I had issues because our business person FYI'd me on a salvage
request (she wanted me to see just how painful things were), and it came
to me as a "Your Action List has an eDoc(electronic document) that needs
your attention:".  When I opened it up, for the life of me I couldn't
figure out what I was supposed to do with it, or if I had to do
anything.  (FWIW, apparently for an FYI thing, all I had to do was hit
the FYI button at the bottom, not really the most intuitive thing in the
world).  I had to go ask her for help to figure out what I needed to do.

(Of course, after that I discovered I could get a complete listing of
the documents in the Finance section - not even limited to my
department, even though I have no finance role at all assigned to me.
Yeah, all I can do is see the titles, but I personally still feel this
isn't something I should be able to get to at all.)