Interesting.

Wonder if we have some sort of GPO causing a problem? Our machines seem to remember all other networks except MSUnet …

From: Wortz, Joshua [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 11:40 AM
To: Al Puzzuoli; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Making Windows Remember MSUnet Wireless?

My Windows 7 installation remembers the MSUnet Wireless without a problem!

Joshua Wortz

RHCT - RHEL5 | MCSE - 2K3 | MCTS - Exchange 2007 | MCTS - Vista - Configuration | MCDST

Systems Administrator

Michigan State University

College of Agriculture and Natural Resources

517.588.9344 (Cell)

517.353.4890 x207 (Office)