The staff here in our lab seems to be enduring it, although not convenient for them.  We had a bigger issue with it at first though, our department firewall was blocking the barcode graphics as the Intrusion Protection System reported the images are being malicious by SNORT, see ID SID 3-16222 (http://www.snort.org/search/sid/3-16222).

I added the utrack.usd.msu.edu server as an exception so things work correctly now, however this might cause problems with other users.  I notified Stores about this via email last week.