On 12/9/2010 1:42 PM, Al Puzzuoli wrote:

> The problem isn't with entering a password. It's that the MSUnet
> network doesn't stay in the preferred networks list from session to
> session. If I connect to MSUnet and then reboot, I would expect my
> machine to automatically reconnect; However, I have to make a point of
> telling it to do so every time.

Ok, this is a real stupid question, but you are clicking the little box
next to the network in the listing of wireless networks available that
says something like "always connect" or something like that?  (Sorry,
don't have one in front of me to look).  All the ones that I've set up
remembered the network as long as I did that.