Okay, so in looking at the SAP GUI installer and ways to deploy it, the
obvious easy way is the throw the /silent switch on the msusapgui720.exe
package which will do everything. But I have to mangle together a script to
assign through policy to do it that way, and I would rather go through a
straight policy package deployment. Extracting the contents of of that
package leaves with a number of support files and the sapguisetup.exe
installer. This installer invokes the MSI Installer service to do all the
work, so there is a package embedded in there somewhere but I have no idea
how to get at it.

So does anyone have a brilliant idea on ripping an MSI out of this thing?