Sentinal and ASP.Net integration Good afternoon!

I’m building an intranet system for us over here in Music.  And I’ve got the Sentinal system integrated... Kind of....

It’s working with the pages and sub pages... However, what I’m needing to do is be able to pull the NetID and credential info that’s passed back OUT of the session variables.  And I’m having issues with that.  I know it involves using the included SentinalWS stuff.  However, the examples shown in the documentation are for C++ (I’m still using VB... I know, I know... I need to update my coding style.) and I can’t seem to figure out how to pull out the info correctly.

Is anyone else out there using Sentinal for internal apps?  If anyone could assist, please let me know.  I’m certain it’s something simple.  I just need to get some coding examples that are currently working.

Thanks!

-dak