     So, our projector had its bulb go <pop> last night and we need a new
one.  IMC says a replacement is on the order of $500 taking two weeks
to get here.

   Asking some friends, I was pointed to myprojectorlamps.com which
has part # CLMPF0056CE01 for $318, with shipping, in stock.

    Looking around more I get the impression that there are plain
bulbs and bulbs in a housing, accounting for the price difference of
almost $200.  Does anyone have experience with these?  Our PLS
classroom is kinda dead without its projector.

Thanks for any ideas & pointers!

--STeve Andre'