What about guarantees? do they match the HP Direct prices?

On 9/21/2010 11:13 AM, l duynslager wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Thoughts on laser printers? We’ve purchased HP printers through SEHI.  They’re in Rochester Hills, MI so we’re keeping some part of the business transaction local and saving money and time.

SEHI regularly meets and beats HP Direct’s Prices and  often times they ship the same day if the order arrives before 2:00 pm and they had the printers in stock, because they were close by we got the printers the next day.    They’re listed out on the purchasing website:

Sehi  Computer Products Inc.

The reps name is:
Sari Scott and she is very helpful and responds back within a very reasonable amount of time.

2930 Bond Street
Rochester Hills Mi 48309
Ph:248-299-1580 X212
Fax: 248-299-1590