Ok.  I guess I’m kinda confused about this.

So, the MSU mail system will block things sent to an MSU account that it recognizes as phishing attempts.  Is that correct?

My next question is, does it do the filtering even if mail is forwarded from an MSU account to another account?

My mail is on our music server, but this particular was sent to my [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] account, and obviously not blocked.  However, if forwarding bypasses the filtering, I can see why that would have been allowed to get to me.

Thanks for any clarification anyone can give me.

-dak