Don't ya just love this?  Received (and reported with full header info to [log in to unmask]) the latest phishing attempt being sent to us.  No doubt some folks will ask tomorrow (if they ask), "Is this real?"  Here are the juicy details without headers:

>>> "MSU.edu Web. Authorities" <[log in to unmask]> 8/10/2010 5:15 PM >>>
Dear Account User

We the MSU EDU Web mail Authorities; wish to inform you that, we are
running an upgrade in our database and during this process, the system
have detected your email as a scam email account and your email account
MUST be short down (de-activate) within the next 48hrs. Your email account
has been used in sending numerous Spam mails recently from a foreign IP,
as a result, the MSU EDU web mail authority have been advised to suspend
your account and make it inactive, if you do not confirm your true
ownership to enable us upgrade your database. However, you might not be
the one promoting these Spam emails, as your email account might have been
compromised and account details disclosed to external IDENTITIES.

To upgrade and protect your account from sending and receiving spam
emails, you are to confirm your true ownership of this account by
providing your original login details of this account, as you click reply
to this Notice:

Full Email:--

Email Password:--

Mobile# (to enable us reach you):--

Country:

Department:

This will enable us upgrade your account and stop it from receiving and
sending spam mail, Failure to do this will violate the Our terms &
conditions and it will render your account inactive for security reasons.
Please note that our customer service live chat is currently unavailable.

Thank you
Best Regard
MSU EDU Web Authorities.