Today I had users report to me that even though they had never created a block list in the past, one has been spontaneously generated for them.   This didn't happen to me, and I'm not sure I believe all the protestations of people who say they never, ever created one, but I believe some of them.   Has anyone else noticed this?    (I didn't help matters because I didn't read the technical note that's linked to on the web page, and so didn't warn our users about the problem discussed here.  I figured the note on the web page was adequate notification.   But it wasn't for those users who rarely touch webmail.)

John Gorentz
W.K. Kellogg Biological Station