I got a suspicious e-mail last friday from
'http://www.softwaresecuritysolutions.com/' saying that my MSU NOD32
license is expiring soon.  It actually contained the right date listed
in the software, username and even printed the right password given to
me by CStore when I purchased it to authorize updates.

Can someone tell me if this is somehow an intermediate vendor through
which MSU maintains it's agreement?  Aside from that it appears to be
similar to one of those scams where your are told your 'such-and-such'
is expiring soon, come see us (instead of the channel through which you
actually purchased it) to renew it.  I hope it is the former because it
contains what I assume should be somewhat sensitive information.

Thanks.

- Joe