> The University’s e-mail services are not provided for private or personal use

Orly?

So when I purchase an email acct as a nonstudent nonemployee, what would I use it for?

Shouldn't there be incentive to do the right thing? Otherwise students/emploe are going to not use MSU email. Oh wait, they already don't. Hello gmail consuming msu imap.

Not to mention all the email and university business that takes place in Google et al. I use a external email accts to control university data in youtube, flickr, et al. services.

-AH