Hello NAG Members:

Is anybody else out there having problems with staying connected to the MSU VPN using a MAC with Snow Leopard?

I have one user that indicates he can’t stay connected for more than one minute at a time.   We’ve uninstalled the client and reinstalled it.

Searches of tech support information on google indicate that something outside of the vpn client is changing the computers routing table which is causing it to drop the connection to the vpn server.  In previous editions of the vpn client this was a known bug caused by bonjour.  However, we turned off bonjour and it still wouldn't keep a connection.

Has anybody else run into this same problem.  Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Lee Duynslager  LD
Information Technology
107 CIPS