I think that Dell's website is surprisingly slow at times.  Especially
the support portion.  I use a different premier login fairly frequently
and don't see particular problems with it.

Currently, I'm looking for a Dell server upgrade, if I go to dell.com on
the MSU premier login, the service tag of the system is not found.  It
is found if I don't login to the MSU premier site.  I guess the site is
YMMV.

-Tom