Hello,

I'm trying to figure out if it's possible, and if so how, to have a
sub-directory on my Apache server which is using local authentication
instead authenticate against the MSU kerberos or shibboleth services.

The end result I'm looking for is when a user goes
towww.myserver.edu/secure they'll
be prompted for their credentials.  The MSUnet ID will be verified against a
local list of users allowed to login, then the username and password are
authenticated against the MSU services for a success or fail.

Anyone done anything like this on campus?

--
Troy Murray