They don't do pricing per GB, but rather by how many Media Agents (actually talk to backup devices) and iDataAgents (backup target, like filesystem, sql, email, etc) you use.  I can't remember if it's Computer Store or MSU Purchasing, but one of them should know the details of the contract MSU has with Commvault and be able to get you a price list.

Also, I should add that their support is pretty good and we've never had trouble with getting any issues resolved.

-Steve

>>> On 4/14/2010 at 10:08 AM, Denyson Figueiredo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Do you guys know the cost for Commvault? Say per GB cost?