I'm setting up Sentinel Authentication on my web server.  I am using Web Server 2008 with IIS7.

I have run into a few problems.  It's not quite working correctly.  I keep getting a 500: Internal Server error.  Event Viewer just tells me it could be because a virtual directory isn't set up as an application.  However, it's not a virtual directory.  I have it set up as an application.

Has anyone set up Sentinel with IIS7 on Web Server 2008?  The instruction set are a bit vague to begin with, and only reference IIS 6.

If no one out there has done this with Web Server 08 and IIS 7, i'll just contact AIS about it.

Thanks!

-dak

-dak aldrich
-network admin