Wow, sometimes this list can get quite a quick response.

I'll pass on the comments from those that have some that they'd be
insterested in getting something in return for, it'll be up to those
faculty whether they want to do that.

For those that have some that they're definitely just looking to get rid
of, I'd certainly be interested.  Largely we need things that are 17" or
larger.  I've been trying to keep a hoard of them, but I'm down to my
last one or two now.  Obviously, I'd be willing to swing by where ever
to pick them up.

Thanks folks, as always, you folks are a wealth of information.

Gary