John and all,

I called the originator of the message and verified it is legitimate,
but with the Dreamweaver-introduced typos and such, it didn't come
out well.

Spartan Way is actually the campus address for offices that are
headquartered in the stadium addition....

I also advised the user that the message as crafted kind of sets our
users up to respond to illegitimate/phishing messages.

Expiring passwords is all well and good, but it's important that the
notices that might go out not act to encourage people to respond to
the inevitable receipt of a phish.  My opinion, at least.... /L

--
Leo Sell
ATS Help Desk