From: Peter J Murray [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 2:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] New Electronic Letterhead

I have created a electronic letterhead that complies with the new MSU
Branding requirements.  Since we all differ only by wording now, it
should be easy to modify for your own unit (view header/footer).  I
apologize if it doesn't 100% line up with the specified measurements and

would invite the University to issue a standardized one for all of us to

use with the proper measurements, but this works for now.

http://jmc.msu.edu/internal/jmtemplate.doc
based on the specifications here:
http://www2.ur.msu.edu/resources/documents/MSU_Brand_Standards.pdf

Peter Murray