This is a follow up to my email about Brian Ullestad and getting a quote for
a system.

The reason that he wasnıt able to match prices was because the system I
requested a price matching quote on was a fast track system (I didnıt
recognize that or even know what fast track was)

Fast track systems are evidently preconfigured so they ship out  earlier and
you get them in a couple of days after ordering.   Right now Dell doesnıt
offer fast track to education, but I believe it will soon.    Thatıs why he
was unable to quote it.

So the problem wasnıt that Brian was unwilling to match my quote, after I
sent out the email to the list I requested a price match again and told him
I didnıt care if the computer was fast track or not, Brian matched and even
beat the price I was trying to get.

Brian has always been willing to work with me and match prices to make sure
that MSU gets a great deal.

Thanks to everybody who responded with quotes, Iıve attached the quote he
provided me.

Lee Duynslager  LD
Information Technology
107 CIPS