From: Gary Schrock [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 12:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] experiences mounting a monitor in a hallway?

Just kinda wondering whether anyone has had to deal with trying to mount
a monitor outside in a public hallway.  (Our advising office has to keep
putting different posters out in the hallway, and thought that something
like this might be a good way of making the content a bit more dynamic
and easy to change).

Any thoughts on how people have done this?  Unfortunately, it looks like
the spot where it would be best to put this the other side of the wall
is a stairway, so just punching through the wall to mount a computer to
drive it wouldn't be practical.

Basically I'm just kinda looking for any helpful ideas, we've never
tried doing anything like this before.

Thanks,
Gary