Today I submitted a price match request to Brian Ullestad for a Lat 4300. On
the Small Business site,  I noticed I could get a particular system ( see
the attached PDF) for around $1628 with three year warranty and complete
care, and then get the EPORT plus port replicator which allows you to have
two full sized monitors for another $199, which gave me a price right around
$1828.

I priced the same system on the computer store website and it tells me is
$200 more.

Brian refused to price match because he says the original quote is for a
fast track system.

My question is:   Does anybody have a quote for a similar light weight
portable and dock able system or the same E4300 system for a lower price?
Those quotes are good for 30 days from the date they were quoted.   (see the
attached pdf).  Constructive comments would be appreciated.

LD

Lee Duynslager  LD
Information Technology
107 CIPS