And yet another puzzling problem.

I have several OptiPlex 760's.  One of them I've got to successfully work with two monitors.  I had to install the NVidia drivers directly from them, the ones that Dell had didn't work correctly.

However, I have two other 760's that I'm trying to get working and it's not working.  I've installed the SAME NVidia drivers from them that I used on the previously mentioned machine.

What happens, I can enable dual monitors in mirror mode, however, the second I set it to a primary and secondary, it reverts to mirrored.  I have the same Dell issued video splitter adapter for all 3 machines.

I'm confused.  Anyone have anything that might tell me why this happens and how to fix it?

Thanks!

-dak

- dak aldrich
- network admin